This Warner Bros. Studio Tour discount ticket will bring you closer than ever to the entertainment that everyone has loved for nearly 100 years!
With this discount ticket, experience being in the set of famous movies and television series like Friends, Pretty Little Liars, The Big Bang Theory, Gilmore Girls, ER, and a whole lot more! Get a peek at the movie-making process and the familiar sets of the world-renowned Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts where you could take a seat under the Sorting Hat and say hello to magical creatures!
Also find and pose for a snapshot with the most famous DC Super Heroes and Super Villains like Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Superman, and Batman! Central Perk Café and Starbucks Café are available for dining as well. Buy your discounted e-tickets with FunEx today for some amazing and unforgettable memories with your kids at a reasonable price!
Why pick Funex?
Our company guarantees to give you discounted tickets to your favorite attractions, Warner Bros Hollywood being one of the hundreds, at the best price. For the past 30 years, we have offered the cheapest discount tickets and discount passes possible and great corporate benefits to thousands of companies. Buy your tickets now to enjoy the biggest discounts in the industry!
(Want to find out if your company is registered? Send us an email at email@example.com or dial 949-367-1900!)
Here’s the perfect part: company sign up and individual registration are totally free. Yes, reading that again will not change the words. It is free! After registration, you can enjoy huge discounts on theme parks, water parks, museums, zoos, aquariums, and outdoor and indoor adventures all over the States!
Another benefit of purchasing with Funex is you do not need to print your Warner Bros. Studio discount tickets. Consider your phone your new best friend because all you must do is to present your discounted e-tickets at the gates and viola, in you go!
Where is Warner Bros. Hollywood located?
Located at 3400 Warner Blvd,
Burbank, CA 91505, Warner Bros. Studios
can be found 2 miles from Griffith
Park and 4 miles away from the
very iconic Hollywood Walk of
What to expect:
- Note that each guest is required to pass through a metal detector and produce a form of legal photo identification prior to entering the premises. Warner Bros. does also advice guests to avoid using large bags.
- The Warner Bros. Studio Tours operate five days a week, Thursday to Monday (they are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays), from 9:00AM to 3:30PM
Lots Tour See Inside!
From drama and horror to comedy and beyond, each holds incredible power to affect us. Walk through the history of Warner Bros. to see how they’ve been bringing stories to life for almost 100 years. Experience this with your Warner Bros. Studio Tour discount ticket!
With 10 backlots sprawled across 110 acres, Warner Bros. has made some of the most iconic performances in Hollywood history come to life.
Backlot availability is subject to change daily due to production on the lot. No two tours are alike; a Studio Tour experience is unique every day of the week.
- Brownstone Street – where ER, Pretty Little Liars, and Looney Toons Back in Action were filmed!
- Midwest Street – known as Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls, and Rosewood from Pretty Little Liars!
- New York Street – classics like A Star is Born and Whatever Happened to Baby Jane to modern hits including ER, The Big Bang Theory, The Last Samurai and Blade Runner!
Do not miss out on this visit! Buy your discount tickets today through FunEx!
Stop for a photo-op with the actual couch and real fountain used in the opening credits of Friends.
Stage 48: Script to Screen (Interactive Soundstage)
A self-guided portion of the Warner Bros. Studio Tour. You’ll gain behind-the-scenes access – literally – to the moviemaking process, from casting calls to the lure of the red-carpet award season, thanks to your Warner Bros. Studio Tour discount ticket!
- Pre-Production - Where a team of talented writers, casting directors and other pre-production staff works hard to shape the elements that create movie magic.
- Production - Get an inside look at how digital effects scenes are shot on their green screen stages.
- ALL-NEW POST-PRODUCTION WORKSHOP - Explore the Foley Artist simulator and see how all the fun sound effects make it on the screen. Also, learn how Automatic Dialogue Replacement works in their interactive ADR studio with scenes from Harry Potter, All American and The Matrix.
Friends Central Perk Set
Hang out on the real Central Perk set and relive your favorite moments from Friends!
The Big Bang Theory Sets (Inside Stage 48)
Inside Stage 48: Script to Screen at Warner Bros. Studio Tour, guests will be transported to Pasadena, California where the show is set and The Big Bang Theory gang focused their energy on scientific discoveries, science fiction and Siam Palace take-out in apartment 4A! Grab your discount tickets today and drop by the set!
DC Super Heroes and Super Villains
Explore a world filled with your favorite DC heroes and villains! Expect to be mesmerized about:
- DC Super Villains
- Wonder Woman’s Study
- Aquaman’s Lair
- Superman’s Office
- Batman’s Batcave
Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts
Swish and flick your way behind the scenes of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts. Take a seat under the Sorting Hat, see familiar sets and authentic props, say hello to magical creatures and more with your discount ticket for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour!
- Privet Drive
- Hogwarts Great Hall
- Wand Choreography
- Potion Making
- Fantastic Beasts
Celebration of Awards Season
Finally, it’s time for a red-carpet moment of your own. Pose like a star and celebrate awards season with rare props, costumes and more from the Warner Bros. archives.
Warner Bros. Studio Store
This open to the public Studio Store in Warner Bros. Studios is so full of your soon-to-be favorite memorabilia!
- Fan-Tastic Gear
- Heroic Comics
- Amazing Kids
- Wizarding World
Expanded Central Perk Café
Once you purchase your food, dine in recreated sets including Central Perk, Joey & Chandler’s apartment, Monica’s apartment, and their Greenwich Village themed set. After your meal, shop in their Friends Boutique with exclusive merch only found at the Studio Tour.
Starbucks Café at Welcome Center
Once you purchase your food, dine in recreated sets including Central Perk, Joey & Chandler’s apartment, Monica’s apartment, and their Greenwich Village themed set. After your meal, shop in their Friends Boutique with exclusive merch only found at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour.
Getting Discount Warner Bros. Tickets
Discount Warner Bros. Studio Tour Tickets
Brings you access to the busiest working studios in Los Angeles with an expert tour guide to satisfy your curiosity at a discounted price!
- FunEx's Warner Bros. Studio Tour Discount Ticket - Adult (11+ years): $60.00Warner Bros. Regular Price: $69.00
- FunEx's Warner Bros. Studio Tour Discount Ticket - Child (5-10 years): $55.00Warner Bros. Regular Price: $59.00
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are reservations required prior to visiting Warner Bros. Studios?Yes. According to their website, Warner Bros. Studio tour bookings should be made in advance. Their walk-up ticket sales are currently unavailable.
- On which days will the Warner Bros. tour operate?The tours in Warner Bros. Studios operate five days a week, Thursday to Monday (they are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays) from 9:00AM to 3:30PM.
- How much do Warner Bros. Studio Tour adult tickets cost?Bought directly from Warner Bros. Studios, studio tour tickets cost $69.00 for adults aged 11 years and older. FunEx offers the exact same Warner Bros. Studio Tour adult tickets at a discounted price of only $60.00 for adults – no catch!
- How much do Warner Bros. Studio Tour child tickets cost?Bought directly from Warner Bros. Studios, studio tour tickets cost $59.00 for children aged five to ten years old. FunEx offers the exact same Warner Bros. Studio Tour child tickets at a discounted price of only $55.00 for children – no catch!
- How soon do I get my discount tickets to the Studio Tour in Warner Bros. Studio?Your Warner Bros. studio tour discounted e-tickets and receipt will be sent instantly by Warner Bros. themselves, right after you make your purchase through Funex!
- How much is parking at Warner Bros. Studio?Warner Bros. parking facility is located at 3400 Warner Blvd. Burbank, CA 91505 and is available at the Tour Center for $15 per vehicle. RV’s, trailers and trucks are not permitted inside the parking structure.
- Is photography allowed at the studio?Your expert guide will be advising which parts of the tour are allowed to be photographed, but videos are not permitted.
- Will I see celebrities on the tour?There is always the possibility of seeing key studio personnel, including well-known faces. However, Warner Bros. Studio cannot guarantee you will see celebrities during your tour.
- Where can I eat at Warner Bros. Studios?Central Perk Café allows you to dine in recreated sets, including Central Perk, Joey & Chandler’s apartment, Monica’s apartment, and their Greenwich Village themed set, while Starbucks Café is available for visitors from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the Tour Welcome Center.
- What COVID-19 precautionary measures are implemented?Warner Bros. follows all mandated city, state and federal CDC guidelines. Face coverings and masks will be required to be worn by all guests and tour staff on all parts of the tour. Guests that arrive without a mask will be provided one. For complete guidelines, please visit this link: //www.wbstudiotour.com/info/health-and-safety/
- Are guide dogs allowed on tour?Registered service dogs are allowed! Please call +1(818) 977-8687 before your visit. Other animals and pets are, unfortunately, not allowed on studio tours.
- Is the Warner Bros. Studio tour wheelchair accessible?Yes, Warner Bros. Studio Studio Tour has carts to accommodate most wheelchairs; however, you will want to contact the Tour Center at 877-492-8687 ahead of time to ensure that one of the carts will be available. You can also rent one for free from the Tour Center.
- Is the Warner Bros. Studio tour ASL friendly?Yes, if you call the Tour Center at 818-977-8687 at least three days in advance, the tour can assign an ASL interpreter to your group.
- Does Warner Bros. Studio offer tours in Spanish?Yes.
- Is there a lot of walking during the tour?There is minimal walking as visitors will ride on a golf cart for most of the tour.