About The New York Aquarium
Come to the New York Aquarium to see a myriad of wonderful sea creatures from the world’s oceans! In the Spineless exhibit, you can see octopi, moon jellies, Pacific Sea Nettles, and more, and there is a whole exhibit dedicated to different types of sharks. You can also go to a show at the Aquatheater and watch trainers interact with the sea lions. The aquarium even has a 4-D theater! Get your tickets today so that you can get an intimate look at these amazing and unique sea creatures!
Why pick Funex?
Our company guarantees to give you discounted tickets to your favorite attractions at the best price. We strive to offer the cheapest tickets and passes possible and great corporate benefits to thousands of companies. Buy now to get some great savings today!
- Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals may be brought into the aquarium but must be kept on a leash
- There are no lockers available onsite
- Last entry 1 hour before closing
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing
Location: New York