- Architect Sir David Adjaye uses dim lighting, smoked glass and polished steel to give SPYSCAPE plenty of atmosphere
- Learn to think like a spy and practice the tricks of the trade across seven high-tech galleries, mixing thrilling history with immersive interactive experiences
- Discover what kind of spy you really are with the SPYSCAPE Profiling System and learn how to apply your new skills in daily life
Put your sleuthing skills to the ultimate test in New York's SPYSCAPE, a cutting-edge museum experience dedicated to all things espionage. Whether you fancy yourself a James Bond or a Mata Hari, you'll get to explore all types of undercover infiltration, and learn how to apply these skills in everyday life.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to visit the Big Apple's most exciting new attraction. Discover the stories of real-life spies throughout history, like Joan Clarke, Alan Turing, and Edward Snowden.
Over seven thrilling galleries, you'll learn the ins and outs of spying, trying your hand at everything from computer hacking to coercive interrogations and daring infiltrations. It's a thrillingly entertaining experience that's also grounded in real-world spying.
Develop your own secret codes, learn how to spot when someone is lying, and even weave your way through a tunnel of crisscrossing lasers in the adrenaline-pumping challenge stations.Develop your own secret codes, learn how to spot when someone is lying, and even weave your way through a tunnel of crisscrossing lasers in the adrenaline-pumping challenge stations.
The SPYSCAPE Profiling System, developed by a former member of the British secret service, monitors your performance to determine which branch of military intelligence you'd be best suited for.
And then, once you leave, just wait to get recruited by a fedora-wearing man in the shadows. You'll be ready to go.
Why pick Funex?
Our company guarantees to give you discounted tickets to your favorite attractions at the best price. We strive to offer the cheapest tickets and passes possible and great corporate benefits to thousands of companies. Buy now to get some great savings today!
- Cloakroom, lockers (11.5x19.5x24"/29x49x60cm) available. Items too large won't be admitted
- Animals aren't allowed, except service dogs
- For last-minute tickets, please visit SPYSCAPE's website
- Last admission: 2 hours before closing
- The venue isn't suitable for pre-school kids
- Kids under 5 get in free
- Reduced tickets onsite for US military, law enforcement personnel & seniors (with ID)